Turnkey LED Lighting SolutionsAssessment, Design, Financing, Installation, and Maintenance
Our process consists of four steps:
Why LED Lighting Is Right For You.
Quality of Light
- LED lights produce more light per watt than incandescent and halogen bulbs
- Eliminates noise and drastically reduces heat output
- Excellent color rendering
- Better light coverage & a controlled focus area
- No Flicker
- Better light equals improved customer experience, healthier work environment & increased security
- Low energy consumption reduces electric bills (sometimes as much as 30-40%)
- Reduced maintenance significantly lowers total cost of ownership. It might be the last time you change these bulbs!
- Lower heat output, lower infra-red output, lower ultraviolet output.
- Incandescent and fluorescent bulbs are very fragile; LED lights are made with solid state components making it difficult to break with external shock
- Low energy consumption than incandescent or halogens
- Reduce business carbon footprint
- LED lights do not contain mercury or other hazardous materials, unlike fluorescent lights
Lighting AssessmentThe first step in any project we take on is an on-site lighting assessment. FYI, they’re FREE!
LED Solution Design & Financing
Lighting AssessmentOur free Lighting Assessment will determine exactly how LEDs can improve your facility’s lighting.
Solution DesignThis is the second step in our process. After the assessment our team will review all data and photos collected at the assessment. The existing fixtures may have different bulb counts (2,3 or 4), bulb sizes (T12 vs T8) and light levels (lumens / temperature) which will be evaluated to ensure proper replacement solutions, and maximize energy savings while achieving the correct light levels throughout your facility.
FinancingDuring the Solution Design, an important element is financing. Our goal is to have your new LED lighting solution be cash flow positive from Day 1.
- No upfront capital required.
- Cash flow positive from Day 1. Your energy savings will cover the cost of the lease payments.
- Flexible terms: 3-6 years for commercial projects, up to 10 years for federal, state, or municipal projects.
- Path to Ownership: Transfer ownership any time after Year 2.
- Payments qualify as an operating expense.
- Accelerated Depreciation: Take the entire expense over the term of the lease. No long depreciation schedules. Lighting is generally depreciated over a long, 39-year term, so the operating lease is the ideal financing program.
- Tax Abandonment: Take an additional deduction by “abandoning” your old fixtures. This deduction can be quite substantial as it is based on the purchase price of the new system.
Installation of Your LED Lighting Solution
Lighting AssessmentAre you ready to schedule your free lighting assessment, yet?
What to Expect During InstallationThis is the third step in the process. Over the years we have found that some clients are more apprehensive about the installation than the project cost. There may have been a bad installation experience in the past, a concern over disruptions to operations, or simply not knowing what to expect. With Bottom Line Systems we have a system in place so there are no surprises. Our 4-step system is seamless and each step is reviewed with you prior to the arrival of our professional installation team.
Products will arrive at our holding facility where they are separated, counted and sorted to ensure we have the correct replacement solutions and the correct count. This means the project will be completed on time and on schedule.
Our team will arrive at a time scheduled to avoid any work disruptions. Once on site, we will perform a walk-through, reviewing the installation process, safety precautions and procedures.
Our installation team will install products to manufacturer’s specification, test all the lights, and leave the premises cleaner (and brighter!) then they found them.
Finally, a formal walk-through and approval will take place prior to the release of the final payment. This gives our clients peace of mind knowing the project is completed, and all equipment is installed and operational prior to releasing the final payment.
Maintenance of Your LED Lighting Solution
Schedule a Free LED Lighting Assessment
It was a pleasure to work with Jeff Lambert on a recent LED lighting project. From the availability of installed samples to a quick and efficient quote process and installation throughout a 5 level parking garage the experience and customer service were outstanding.